Fully inclusive rates allow you to discover all that Xigera has to offer, from wildlife drives and mekoro excursions to extraordinary dining experiences. The dedicated Red Carnation Africa team will work together with your travel advisor to design a journey that’s fully tailored to you.
- Suites – 2 adults sharing, or 1 adult sharing with 1 child
- The Xigera Family Suite – 2 adults sharing with 2 adults, or 2 adults sharing with 2 children
Accommodation rates are inclusive of:
- All meals
- Park fees, accommodation taxes, applicable tourism levies and all relevant Value Added Tax (VAT)
- All non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages (with the exception of wines, spirits and champagnes on the Premium List)
- Daily laundry service (weather and water supply permitting)
- All activities, including game drives, boating, seasonal catch-and-release fishing, mekoro excursions, walking, scheduled yoga classes, use of the gym, pool and library
- In-suite Wi-Fi
- Children aged 12 and over are welcome at Xigera Safari Lodge and the full adult rate is charged
- Children aged between 12 and 16 years must share a suite with one adult
- Children partaking in boating or mekoro excursions must wear life vests at all times
- For safety reasons, children under 13 may not participate in walking or mekoro excursions
These rates are indicative only and subject to seasonality and availability. Should you require more accurate information and the applicable rate to your planned journey, please contact your journey specialist.