Enchantingly elegant, comfortable and intimate, with an aura of eclectic adventure, each suite subtly reflects the untamed environment outside, with a deck that extends to include an outdoor daybed with uninterrupted views over the floodplain.
Our 12 guest suites have been carefully sited so as to maximise the protection given by these magnificent trees, while at the same time allowing endless views out over the floodplains and passing wildlife. They are 100% solar powered and fully air conditioned.
The suites are situated on two islands, bridged together with an extraordinary bronze lily centrepiece designed by Anton de Kock and created by Otto du Plessis. Each suite will float delicately above the water, allowing wildlife to pass uninterruptedly beneath, innovatively created without the use of any concrete. Inspired by a sighting on his first visit to the site, Architect Anton de Kock conceptualised each suite as a Pel’s Fishing Owl in flight – one of Africa’s most sought-after and elusive birds.
In each suite, design will exist cohesively in a jewel-like layering of materials and texture including timber, bronze and hand-carved wood. The bespoke assemblage of pieces is taking 18 months to produce with each item hand-made. Collectively, the artists will celebrate the role of craft, honouring the rich indigenous traditions of making by hand whilst seeking out bold new interpretations.
Hand-crafted bronze elements, local artwork and artisan furniture made with natural materials blend African authenticity and high design, creating a thoughtful space with a sense of place in the magical wilds of Botswana. Each custom piece gives a sense of discovery, inspired by the spectacular natural environment just beyond, where the tents nestle discretely among the Delta tree lines.
DISCOVER OUR SUITES
- 12 air-conditioned suites, including one family suite suitable for two couples sharing or a family
- Each suite has 184 sqm (1,980 sft) of indoor and outdoor space including a separate lounge, bedroom and dressing room area, all with complete privacy
- Spacious bathrooms with bidet, B | Africa amenities and an outdoor shower
- All suites have a private wooden deck with king-size outdoor daybed with gazebo for daytime or night-time lounging
- Individually hand-crafted from FSC-certified cedar, with a vaulted, tensile roof cover in soft, robust canvas
- Full room service with butler store, fridge, kettle, plates, cutlery and glasses
- Inside and outside dining space (for up to four guests)
- Every amenity including TV, Wi-Fi and in-room safe
- In-room spa and beauty treatments