Our twelfth suite, the Xigera Family Suite, consists of two bedrooms, each with their own bathroom, dressing area and outdoor shower. These two rooms are joined by a shared lounge area that opens onto a deck and also extends out to a daybed for lazy, long, luxurious reading, relaxing and reflecting.
Designed for family safaris, the spacious two-bedroom Xigera Family Suite is fully air conditioned and can accommodate up to four guests and is also a popular option for those travelling with friends. We can create a unique and flexible safari experience, welcoming children aged 12 and over.
Xigera is where family memories are made, with a host of activities and facilities to suit the entire family’s needs. Families can take full advantage of our child-friendly touches, thoughtful Turndown treats, children's menus and tailormade excursions, all designed to ensure that our younger guests have a delightful stay.
DISCOVER OUR FAMILY SUITE
- Suitable for two couples sharing or a family
- Spread across 273 sqm of indoor and outdoor space
- Two bedrooms, each with their own bathroom and dressing area, all with complete privacy
- A spacious lounge area
- Spacious bathrooms with bidet, B | Africa amenities and an outdoor shower
- A private wooden deck with king-size outdoor daybed with gazebo for daytime or night-time lounging
- Full room service with butler store, fridge, kettle, plates, cutlery and glasses
- Inside and outside dining space (for up to four guests)
- Every amenity including TV, Wi-Fi and in-room safe In-room spa and beauty treatments
POLICY ON CHILDREN
- Children aged 12 and over are welcome at Xigera Safari Lodge and the full adult rate is charged
- Children aged between 12 and 16 years must share a suite with one adult
- Children partaking in boating or mekoro excursions must wear life vests at all times
- For safety reasons, children under 13 may not participate in walking or mekoro excursions